Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Citrus Sky & Ocean

This week I have been searching for color inspiration. This picture pretty much sums up what I have been picturing in my mind. Bright warm citrus colors with bright cool blues! Any market bouquet would look good on a table like this. I really shouldn't be thinking about color before I find a venue but I just can't help it!

As for my quest to shape up for the wedding I got a great head start by joining Sgt. Mike's Greenlake Boot Camp at the end of March. He does a 10 week (twice a week for 1 1/2 hours) program in the spring, summer and (sometimes) the fall. It is $175/person which works out to about $9 a class. I'm half way through and starting to see visual results. I started seeing physical results right away. I am definitely going to sign up for the summer session but will need to make a plan for staying in shape during the winter. If you want to join me check out the website: http://www.coachmiketraining.com/. I'm doing the Monday/Wednesday 6pm class. Say 'hello' to Sgt. Mike!

"WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED WITH THE WARM UP PEOPLE!"

1 comment: